Balmoral Village is a retirement community in Collingwood that offers many types of residential housing options for “Aging in Place”. Residents at Balmoral have the convenience to switch the type of residence according to their needs while still stay within the community.
Balmoral Village offers a range of housing options and programming from independent living in their semi-detached bungalows, townhomes, or apartments to full-service Retirement Residence with an Assisted Living Wing.
AT Balmoral Village you will find:
Pets may be allowed in the Condos, but will be restricted by size.
- 96 semi detached bungalows and townhomes.
- 129 Condominiums in a five storey mid rise building with underground parking.
- 50 rental apartments.
- 130 suite Retirement Residence with independent and assisted living suites.
- 8,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse that features state-of-the-art fitness equipment, a swimming pool and Therapeutic Pool for aquatic therapy, fitness and recreation rooms, and a variety of wellness and social programs designed to keep residents active, healthy and entertained.
- Medical/Commercial Centre.
Walking distance to golf, tennis, shopping and the Georgian Trail runs alongside the property. Public transportation is available to Blue Mountain and Downtown Collingwood.
Enjoy carefree, maintenance-free living. Grounds and outdoor areas will be meticulously maintained and cared for year round.
For more information on Balmoral Village contact us at 705-999-8213